Who are the good angels? What do they look like, and how do they affect our lives today?
Length: Approximately 2 hours in a group setting
- Identify the different types of “angels” in the Bible
- Describe the commonly thought of Angel from the Bible.
- Help the participant understand that Angels are present and around us today.
- Help participants recognize the power of Angels and how they work today and in the future.
- Alleviate fears that Christians should fear Angels or that Angels would turn against them.
- Identify how we should interact with Angels
Includes: General leader instructions for leading Bible studies, a specific leader guide and answer key, and a participant worksheet. All are printable PDFs and multiple copies may be printed from one download.