The Bible is a big book, but what is it really about? How can we understand it?
Length: Approximately 2 hours in a group setting
- Identify the participants’ struggles with reading and understanding the Bible
- Identify what portions of the Bible we should read and why
- Identify several important reasons for reading the Bible and why
- Identify how we can and do understand the Bible
- Provide the basic means to understand and rightly interpret the Bible
- Provide an answer for why people have different conclusions and why we should not be quick to assume whatever we believe is correct
Includes: General leader instructions for leading Bible studies, a specific leader guide and answer key, and a participant worksheet. All are printable PDFs and multiple copies may be printed from one download.