Satan and demons are just a myth that makes a good movie villain... or are they? What does the Bible say about these creatures and their effects on our lives today?
Length: Approximately 2-3 hours in a group setting
- Identify how the world understands the presence of demons (i.e., supernatural evil)
- Identify the participants’ current perspective on demons and the effect they have today
- Help participants identify the names and types of some of the demons
- Compare biblical descriptions of Satan and demons to the world’s depiction of them
- Help participants recognize demonic attacks, demonic possession, and the power of demons
- Help participants understand the purpose behind demonic attacks
- Establish Biblical principles for dealing with demonic possession
Includes: General leader instructions for leading Bible studies, a specific leader guide and answer key, and a participant worksheet. All are printable PDFs and multiple copies may be printed from one download.