We all have been communicating for years, and with this study, you can learn how to do it better and in a God-pleasing way.
Length: Approximately 2 hours in a group setting
- Identify the participants’ current knowledge and misconceptions about how to speak and listen
- Help participants understand that the fear of conflict should not prevent them from speaking to others
- Encourage speakers to listen and listeners to speak and provide some tools for each
- Identify that the outcomes of a conversation do not define success and provide better metrics to define the success of conversations
- Provide Biblical ways and reasons to listen
- Provide Biblical ways and reasons to speak
- Encourage the asking of questions in every conversation
Includes: General leader instructions for leading Bible studies, a specific leader guide and answer key, and a participant worksheet. All are printable PDFs and multiple copies may be printed from one download.